Friday 9 September 2011

NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Those who know me know that when I get excited about something, I REALLY get excited.  I’m what you would call an eager beaver!  LOL!  So what am I excited about this time?


If you have not heard the latest delivery from The We Will Worship Arts Foundation, then I feel the need to just pray for you!  You NEED to hear it!  You need to own it!  You NEED to hear it!  You need to own it!  Seriously, every household needs to own at least one.  I have been playing mine for the last 3 days without ceasing.  At work, at home, in the car.  I am totally in my happy space with God! 

Every single track has touched my heart is a special and significant way.  Tracks like Malibongwe, Jeso Konyana, Ngob’akekho and Bayethe have reminded me of the need to keep praising and lifting Jesus higher.  We’re facing many storms right now, so this couldn’t have come at a better time in our lives.  Glory on Egoli and City of God are encouraging me to think beyond my circumstances.  The call to love our neighbours (our city, our country, our continent and the world) is louder than ever!  We should not allow our situations to cause us to drop our guard when it comes to praying and reaching out to the lost.  Baptise us leaves you drenched in the anointing as you soak in His awesomeness.  A love that’s You is a huge reminder of everlasting love.  This revolutionary crowd of gifted people has truly captured the heart of Abba Father through this spectacular album!

The song that has been my greatest comfort is definitely Nothing’s impossible, written by the anointed General Langa Mbonambi and sung by the lovely Keletso Mpisane.  The lyrics have ministered to me in a mightily transformational way and have stirred a faith I cannot even understand.  Even as I type, I can see the battle that the Holy Spirit is waging on my behalf in the heavenly realm!  I will not nullify the power of God by doubting.  This beautiful love song is carrying my fears and doubts and casting them in hell where they belong…

Just to put it out there: I’m not leaving out the other songs because I don’t like them.  They are all amazing!  They all carry the ultimate theme of God’s love for us.  I have never liked 13 tracks of a 13-track album!  This is definitely a first for me.  So why not get yourself a copy and see what I’m hyped up about?  Then you can witness for yourself what I have encountered!

WARNING: The contents of this CD WILL get you hooked on to Jesus!  You WILL worship.  WE WILL WORSHIP!

2 comments:

  1. The album really gets me closer to God.. I feel his presence more and more when another song plays... I've been reunited with my first love.. Doubt had been roaming around me but this album helped me discover my first love... May God increase His Favour towards you and all the Artists who where involved in putting this album together.. Glory be to the Most high!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this.
    May I kindly request for the Lyrics and translation to the song; 'Jesu Konyama'? Continue sharing the word of the LORD
    Regards,
    Winnie Kiboi from Kenya.
    (winniekiboi.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I'm a daughter of God Almighty. I'm a dedicated wife to a phenomenal husband, DJ Kgabz. I'm a mother to THEE most beautiful little girls, Mackenzie, Mickaela and Makeida. I am completely devoted to my God-given calling of Christian wife and mother!